Advanced Raspberry Ketone

Advanced Raspberry Ketone

60 capsules

Our price: $18.97

Buy Now

See Label »

Features:

  • Combines pure raspberry ketone with supporting naturally effective ingredients
  • Designed for serious dieters and body builders interested in the fat burning properties
  • Contains dosage recommended by Dr. Oz

Unlike Others:

  • Does not 'overdose' amount of raspberry ketone per capsule
  • Uses only 100% pure and natural raspberry ketone
  • Effectively blends proper amounts of supporting ingredients

Read about OneLifeUSA's 5 diamond Guarantee

resveratrol plus keywords

Product Description:

Our Advanced Raspberry Ketone formula leverages the fat-burning properties of raspberry ketone with a powerful blend of super fruits and antioxidants to maximize results. Ingredients include Raspberry Ketone, Green Tea Extract, Acai Fruit, African Mango, Resveratrol, Apple Cider Vinegar and Grapefruit. These key weight loss ingredients have been carefully combined with pure raspberry ketone to produce an effective proprieatary formula and maximum results. It contains the dosage recommended by Dr. Oz. It has been introduced under our professional brand; PC Nutrition and is for those who are addressing a serious approach to weight loss or for those who are engaging in a diet/exercise program that has been designed to build muscle and burn fat.

Until recently this product was only available for distribution through our professional clientel and specialized clinics. After test marketing, we are pleased to offer it to all of our OneLifeUSA customers.

Ingredient breakout:

Raspberry Ketone 4-(4-hydroxyphenil) butan-2-one)- is an enzyme that helps the body to burn fat more effectively, making the product one of the most effective weight loss products on the market.

Green Tea Extract- is high in antioxidants and is thought to help with energy and hunger. In addition it has been used in Asian cultures to lower blood pressure and cholesterol, promote brain health and may have some anti-cancer properties.

Caffeine Anhydrous-acts as a central nervous system stimulant.

African Mango- is a fruit extract that is also known to help promote healthy and rapid weight loss. Combining this fruit with the Raspberry Ketone isconsidered one of the best combinations tohelp insure effective pound shedding.

Resveratrol- is often used with the Raspberry Ketone enzyme to enhance the effectiveness of the antioxidants contained in the raspberries.

Before taking this or any over-the-counter product, it is always advisable to discuss its use with your primary care professional.


Customer Reviews:

Author: Janice R.
Great formula! I had been buying same ingredients from another company, but their cost was $39.00! Glad to find you guys - fabulous price for a popular popular product at works. Thanks much.


Author: Celia M., Miami
Wow was I ever glad to come across your site with this product ....Thank u for your price! I've been paying double. Been using this formula for 2 months and have lost 10 lbs. Also glad to see your products are US made.
Author: Dillon J.
After hearing about raspberry ketone from Dr. Oz, I talked to my personal trainer about it. Working out and trying to build muscle, I thoughtnit might be a good addition. he did some research and found this formula and thought it would be better than just the ketone alone. Great price for a great formula.

Featured Articles:


Advanced Raspberry Ketone- 'Fat Burner'

After Dr. Oz deemed it a ‘miracle fat burner’, Raspberry Ketone hit the weight loss arena with a bang. It’s effectiveness is hard to argue with. <read more>

Vitamin Basics for Women

With all the news about vitamins, it can be pretty confusing. With all that�s available, what do you really need? Maybe you don�t need any supplements � that�s if you are among the 7% who never skip a meal and the less than 1% who actually eat the recommended amounts of fruits, vegetables, grains, and fats. For the other 93 � 99% of us, supplements are a great way to fill in the gap from what�s missing from our diets and may protect against disease. <read more>

Hell Has No Wrath Like a Woman’s Hormones

Perhaps appropriately just after Hurricanes Frances and Jeanne gave us a taste of Mother Nature�s wrath: We are set to introduce an all-natural progesterone cream - addressing the wrath that is so often unleashed as a result of a woman�s unbalanced hormones. Any women who has experienced that overwhelming rush of uncontrollable emotional out pouring, or anyone on the receiving end of it, knows what we�re referring to! <read more>

Related Products

View At Last Product Page

At Last With Hoodia & Green Tea

Buy Now
View Digest Ultra Pro Product Page

Digest Ultra Pro

Buy Now
View Power EnergyProduct Page

Power Energy

Buy Now

Top Sellers: