- Link Found Between
Beverage and Prostate Cancer
- According to The Prostate Cancer Research Institute, 200,000 men are diagnosed with prostate cancer every year. Now, a recent study published in Cancer Prevention Research indicates that green tea may help diminish these numbers.
- Something for Men- May Reduce Brain Damage from Stroke
- We’ve known this was a great formula, for addressing the issues men face as they reach and pass the age of 40: Memory, prostate, energy.
- Dr. Oz's Health Checklist
- Most people think that if they could change their lifestyle in some way to insure that they lived cancer-free, on average, they would add many years to their life. But, did you know that if we eliminated ALL cancer in the United States, the average life expectancy would only increase by 3 years? There are, however, some simple things you do that will have a significant impact on the length of your life. Check out what Dr. Oz says will have the biggest impact.
- Arthritis Nutrition Tips
- If you’ve been diagnosed with osteoarthritis, chances are you suffer with joint pain, stiffness, & swelling. Getting regular exercise (low-impact is the best) and maintaining a healthy weight are two tips that will certainly be helpful.
- Pro’s Do Double Duty
- It began with a phenomenon known as the ‘French Paradox’. Someone clever noticed that even though the average Frenchman smoked, ate copious amounts of butter and other ‘fats’, he was healthier than the average American. Science then stepped in to attempt a logical answer.
- Assess YOUR Personal Health Risk
- Knowing this, the fact that 98% of us believe we will live this year without a serious health incident is just NOT REALITY. Should a health disaster strike; will you come out dead or alive?
Eating Fish Dangerous to Your Health?
- How did fish, one of the healthiest meats on the planet become contaminated with high enough levels of poisonings to cause warnings to be issued by the FDA and the EPA?
Men win Big
- Men; take two OneLife Anti-Oxidant capsules per day and decrease your risk of cancer by 29% and better yet, significantly decrease your all-cause death by 36%!
- "This is an exciting discovery because, for people at high risk for developing advanced AMD, these dietary supplements are the first effective treatment to slow the progression of the disease," said Paul A. Sieving, M.D., Ph.D., and Director of the National Eye Institute (NEI).
Can Men Prevent an
- A laboratory study found that lycopene, an antioxidant especially in cooked tomatoes, can slow the growth of prostate cells.
Reduce Risk of Diabetes
- The current RDA for magnesium is 310-320mg for adult women and 400-420mg for adult men. Average intake among Americans tends to lag about 100 mg below these recommended levels.
Hidden Benefits of the "Right" Calcium supplement
- Let's face it: The only way most of us are going to get enough calcium each day is to take supplements. There are many to choose from. How do you know which one is right for you?
I take vitamins?
- It's definitely something to consider if you are part of the 91% of Americans that studies show do not eat properly!
Published:Newspaper: Oct-Dec 2012
Vitamins Are Fundamental
- "I am not sure which is sweeter, Harvard professing the virtues of vitamins to the world at large or my doctor friend quietly confessing it to me! Well, one thing is for sure: It doesn't get any clearer than this!
- What is Fiber?
- As part of a low-fat, low-cholesterol diet, soluble fiber has been shown to help LOWER blood CHOLESTEROL. The other type of fiber; insoluble fiber cannot be broken down by human enzymes, so it is passed virtually undissolved through the intestines. Insoluble fiber does NOT lower cholesterol, but it IS IMPORTANT in keeping bowels healthy, preventing constipation and colon cancer.
- Saw Palmetto Helps Prostate Enlargement
- Can a little berry help heal an aching prostate? The answer to that question may be yes.
Products: something for men