- Data Shows: Flu Season Only Getting Worse!
- The nation’s early flu season continues to grow in the U.S. this week, with no sign yet of a peak. Latest reports show the flu hitting 41 states, from coast to coast, with this number continuing to grow.
- Trying to avoid colds and flu?
- "You can't underestimate the importance of good nutrition when it comes to...your immune system," says Karen Ansel, RD, a spokesperson for the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics. "Vitamins, minerals, antioxidants—these keep your body strong, and without them you're not giving your body the edge it needs to ward off infection."
- The ‘How To’s’ of the Flu Season
- Regardless of the flu strain, the message for good health and your best chances for avoiding this year’s dreaded flu remains the same: Keep your immune system strong so that your body has a fighting chance.
- Super Hero Vitamin Fights Off Infection Too!
- There have been so many studies recently published showing the crucial health benefits of vitamin D that this paper isn’t big enough to hold them all.
- OneLifeUSA's AntiOxidant Works! Study Shows
- The idea of disease prevention is not new, but has certainly become much more common over the last 15 years. It no longer belongs only to ‘health and vitamin freaks’.
- Garlic Fights Cold and Flu
- A recent study released from the University of Florida provided results that further add to the arsenal of evidence that shows why One LifeUsA’s Advanced Anti-oxidant in a base of Echinacea and Garlic has such a phenomenal track record in keeping its users cold and flu free!